Its Fashion Store
Its Fashion Store : New Fashion 2011.
Its Fashion Store
- Use materials to make into
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- Make into a particular or the required form
- characteristic or habitual practice
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; “he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod”
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- keep or lay aside for future use; “store grain for the winter”; “The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn’t eat”
- a supply of something available for future use; “he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars”
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
its fashion store – It's Not
In It’s Not Really About the Hair, this deeply private woman shares the experiences of her own life to encourage you to get in touch with your own inner bitch. Tabatha reveals how she used her strength and openness to help define her signature look, personal relationships, life choices, and tenacious work ethic—one that in her own words likens her to “a pit bull with a bone.” Here are the people and the circumstances that have led her to a place of honesty, self-assurance, satisfaction, and success—from her tough-minded mum to her famous mentors, her peers, and clients.
Part memoir, part business manual, and part coaching guide on achieving self-acceptance and love, It’s Not Really About the Hair teaches you that it’s all right to be who you are, stand up for what you believe in, and do what makes you happy without being defined by others.
Tabatha Coffey’s raw, funny, shocking, and always inspirational story will encourage you to celebrate the long-lasting and most important beauty of all—the true beauty that is you.
IT'S PARIS FASHION WEEK, NOT 'FACISIT' WEEK! F+U+ JOHN GALLIANO & YOUR HORRID REMARKS!
GALLIANO is going to trial…his Sunday fashion show (ITS FASHION WEEK IN PARIS) will most likely be a NO SHOW by anyone (who and the world wants to be photo’d there much less WEAR his clothes these days!)…and even ADDA DADA took ALL his GALLIANO photos off his FLICKR account in protest except one where I can express my disgust and protest. (It is of his store front, which probally has been boarded up by now)
HEY, JG..IT’S PARIS ‘FASHION’ WEEK, NOT ‘FASCIST’ WEEK!
HERE’S THE NEWS:
Paris prosecutors on Wednesday ordered famed fashion designer John Galliano to stand trial in the coming months over alleged racial insults.
The trial could take place between April and June, and Galliano could face up to six months in prison and about $31,000 in fines if convicted, the prosecutors office said in a statement.
Capping a five-day whirlwind of scandal around the designer, the prosecutors said he will face allegations of "public insults based on the origin, religious affiliation, race or ethnicity" against three people.
Connolly Luxury Goods Ltd
40-41 Conduit Street
Mayfair, London W1S 2YJ
Tel: 020 7439 2510
its fashion store